Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first just wanna thank you for reading this and trying to help. I have a 2000 SeaDoo GSX RFI, and it was running great. I was out in the ocean for first time all year and went to shut it off. When i got back on and tried to start I had nothing, just a clicking noise...click....click...click. It then read on my info center "HI-TEMP" When I got home after being towed in I checked the voltage on my battery and it read 12.47 volts. I tried to start it again and got it to turn over one time however it did not start and then went back to the clickin noise. This past summer I have had to disconnect the battery every time after I use it, because something is drawing a charge and it would leave me with a dead battery. Also when Im out on the water it takes me a while to start it and i often have to hold in the throttle about half way when starting it. Do you guys have any idea what it could be? I had plenty of oil in my ski when this happened. I hope my engine did not cease!!...maybe it could be the starter?? please help. I appreiciate your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts