Personal Water Craft Forum banner

Considering Wake Pro 215/Wake 155 - Comments?

31K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  meetpeter 
I to am also thinking about getting the Wake 155. I am a beginner @ wakeboarding and also own a GTI130SE and love it but from what I have read the extra powerof the 215 is good to have. I also find it hard to find premium fuel on the water some thing that the s/c model requires also the ballast on the 215 puts the WAKE in wakeboarding. Would be nice if someone that owns either one would chime in I am ready to buy mine on Saturday but not sure what one to get or just get another GTI.

Note that the 2009 Wake Pro 215 had a ballast option, but the 2010 does not, at least not yet.
OH okay so the way they show it is misleading with it having the ballast. Something else to consider if you want to do 360's in the air I am not sure it will be possible behind a jet ski because of the tow line no being up high enough like it is on a wakeboarding boat but again I am a beginner and not 100% sure on that but it seems like it would be hard to do. I want to do this on mine. :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.