Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope someone can help.
I am working on this ski, actaully just fixed the starter bendix.
But the question is about coolant hose routing. It is very different to my 1996. I dont think its hoses were right because the exhaust , i will call it a muffler, after the water box , has a water hose nipple that was not connnected to anything. I can see it was getting very hot and needs some cooling.

So does anyone have a picture that show hoses and where they go?
Thanks.

Item 11 in my picture

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that is a 1997, i think the same or similar to 1996.
In 1998 they simplified the hoses, so simple i cannot figure it out.
I believe there are 3 models for 1998, i have TS770R. Which may be different hoses then the TR
770 and TR770L. But to be honest i really dont know for sure.

·
Read Only
5,059 Posts
Man, I just can't find anything other than the parts diagrams.
What I do see is that the water t's off the tail pipe and goes to that before going to the pisser.
Maybe piecing the several pages together that contain cooling lines ?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&ved=0ahUKEwi-m-3wx5DXAhUX0IMKHbX6AmQQFghaMAk&url=http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Arctic-Cat-Parts-Manuals/Watercraft-Tigershark-Tiger-Shark/1998/Arctic-Cat-Parts-Manual-1998-TS-R-770-98DTA-1998.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3cOaSJ_vUSay7YqpWZpd0U

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking at parts fiche as well trying to sort this out but they didnt help much.
I have all winter so i will keep looking

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did u find out where it goes.i bought a 98 ts 1000 and water comes out of back of motor like picture has.feels like a screw in place.but don't know.runs great for A minute.then gets hot and light comes on and water pours in and sputters out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts