Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up guys my name is michael and i am the sales director for port city wraps. we specialize if fully custom graphics and vinyl wraps for cars/trucks/boats/pwc/etc. we've wrapped many boats and just recently wrapped my o1 gp800, pics attached. vinyl wraps are a great alternative to paint on pwc's because they adhere great to the fiberglass unlike paint, they have a life of 7-10 years, they dont fade and they're removable without damaging original gelcoat and fiberglass. we are located just outside of charleston, sc but we have installers in almost every state and we can travel to personally install the wraps. full wraps like the one shown below start at $1100.00 for a single ski and we offer a quantity discount. unlike paint, this is an all inclusive price. You can get unlimited colors, graphics and designs. On the yamaha pictured we started with a red to maroon fade up top with satin look and a grey to black fade on bottom seperated by a lightning bolt of real flames. in the bottom we ghosted in a custom louis vutton pattern with SC logo and gamecocks instead of th louis vutton LV and other logo. then we added in ghosted tribal flames. graphic/flames/etc other than a full wrap can be quoted if needed, just email/pm me or leave a reply here. thanks for looking and remember "it aint paint"

michael link

port city wraps (843)871-9925
toll free: 1-866-939-wrap (9727)
toll free fax: 1-866-940-wrap (9727)
[email protected]
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we will be doing an off season special this winter season. full wraps starting at $800 if you mention the pwcforum listing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts