Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new here, but i have a 02 f12x, and im getting no response when i put the safety lanyard on, no beep dash stays off, nothing when i hit the start button. Obviously i checked the battery and fuses first but those are good. Main relay shows it is working but the power is not getting to it. Power is there at the plug for the screen.
It was flipped the day before, it started up fine after and i took it back to the trailer and loaded it & drained out the water from the drain plugs. Next morning i let it sit in the sun w/ the seat off to help dry out the moisture and this is when the problem started.
Im hoping somebody can help me on what to check or look into?? I ordered a service manual but it won't be here for a week or so. I have acess to an online one..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dash won't come on when lanyard attached

My 2002 F12X is doing the exact same thing. But when we pull the 30 amp fuse it will turn on...BUT it won't stop unless you pull the fuse again. We disconnected the main switches to the dash and reconnected. It started and stopped...But again once the screen goes blank from non-use it won't work unless you disconnect the switch again. I called a Honda Dealer in Northern VA and they have no clue, nor does Honda direct customer service. If you find a fix please let me know. We think it may be the ECU which is $1299.99 :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts