Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All....I've got a few '97 Tigershark 1000 parts leftover from a salvage deal. Take a look at the pics and let me know if there's anything you can use. Cheap. I also have the bedplate,exhaust pipe and waterbox,2 seats in decent shape and misc odds & ends.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi: I am looking for tigershark parts for 770 Monte Carlo, 3 seater. It is an older PWC that I am starting to restore. For example, seat needs repair/replacement. Ineed to drain all reservoirs and clean fuel system since it has been setting. I may need a carb, gages, side tabs, pumps, etc.

Pease send me a list of what parts you have.

Tom
[email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
siposta said:
Hi: I am looking for tigershark parts for 770 Monte Carlo, 3 seater. It is an older PWC that I am starting to restore. For example, seat needs repair/replacement. Ineed to drain all reservoirs and clean fuel system since it has been setting. I may need a carb, gages, side tabs, pumps, etc.

Pease send me a list of what parts you have.

Tom
[email protected]
Sorry Tom...I don't have a thing for the 770 series TS's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oil leak

I have an oil leak on my 96 tigershark 900 montecarlo I all ready check all the hose and connection and I do not see any, I'm filling the leak right under the oil pump, where you guy thinking the leak come front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts