Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the file size limit be made larger for posting pics? Pictures are something that everyone wants to see, but limiting them to 39.1kb isn't the hot ticket.
I'm thinking 1mb for jpegs.

Also, can you make it so 5 images can be uploaded at once, instead of one at a time?

Thank you. I look forward to participating in your forums. My friend PH2OCRAFT brought me over. We have some really trick stuff to add and post, but please up the file size!!! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just noticed that we're limited to 4 images per post, (this includes the emoticons) even if we're hosting the pictures ourselves. Can we make that limitless since it's not using the sites space so-to-speak? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks as though the little icons to the left of the threads are supposed to "light up" when a new post is made, but they don't??? Sorry guys, just trying to bring some ideas along with me. I'll shut up now!! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can the file size limit be made larger for posting pics? Pictures are something that everyone wants to see, but limiting them to 39.1kb isn't the hot ticket.
I'm thinking 1mb for jpegs.

Also, can you make it so 5 images can be uploaded at once, instead of one at a time?

Thank you. I look forward to participating in your forums. My friend PH2OCRAFT brought me over. We have some really trick stuff to add and post, but please up the file size!!! :)

I also think so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts