Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My son just got a 2000 GP1200R,with a Triton trailer for $3,000.
This machine is like in new condition.The gentleman he bought it from lives on the bank of the Tenn. river,so it has never seen saltwater.
The negative part about the deal is that we live in S. Fla. & we had to pick it up in Tenn. but it was well worth it.
I took it to my buddy to have it completely looked over & he couldn't believe that it has 72hrs on it.He did a tune up, just to be safe & put an oil block in it,so now we mix the oil with the gas.
Any suggestions on what else I should watch for,I'm all ears.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
I merged both of your threads into one. Very nice GPR, it's just like mine.:) Watch your cat, they like to fall apart and clog the exhaust. You can find a cheap used one on Ebay or put a D-plate in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally got it

I merged both of your threads into one. Very nice GPR, it's just like mine.:) Watch your cat, they like to fall apart and clog the exhaust. You can find a cheap used one on Ebay or put a D-plate in.
Thanks for the advise.I will replace it as soon as I can.
How much should it cost to replace,I dont want to get ripped off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for doing that.I didn't know how.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts