Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I propose to open the border with Mexico.
After all Mexicans move to Texas, I am moving to Mexico.
Viva Mexico!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what should I do after I occupy Mexico?
I'm thinking of opening a jetski tour shop for all those rich mexican gringos on vacations from Texas.

·
Registered
36 Posts
vitaly said:
I mean like "really open" open it, give them all greencards or naturalize them.
Hey I live near Mexico here in San Antonio. More people speak Spanish than English. My philosophy is Just give Texas back to them. BUT after that please enforce the new border wherever is turnes out to be. Geez down here if you get hurt and have to go to the emergency room it is FULL of Mexicans with screaming kids taking advantage of free health care. I guess that's why I ...........self medicate.:eek:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well Guys im gonna give you the answer to keep them in Mexico.....

Stop The money Wire.....Dont let them Wire Money From the USA .....

They come here to Work and send money back home if they cant send money ....then they might not come.....

Do Not give them free health care.....and deliver there babys for free...

Do not allow them to claim 9 on there fed tax so that no money is deducted
They do this and by the time the IRS catches up with them they have already gone home ....

Do not alow there babys to become a US Cit unless both parents are ....Just becuse there born here , dont make them Leagal

And the best idea i have to keep them out

Dont deport them when there cought here ...Lock them up and Place them in a work program for the state from witch there cought like inmates Clean the streets and pick up trash mow the grass .....do all the things the state needs for 5 years on a first offence and 10 for the second

You will see how fast they stop comeing over here when they get locked up and we dont send them home any more we keep them and put them to work

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
me 262 said:
Can we carve out Montana please? I'd really like that for myself.
OK, you can have it, you gringo redneck.
You are always welcome at my casa on Cozumel or one of my castillos in Cancun or Puerto Vallarta.

·
Registered
36 Posts
vitaly said:
OK, you can have it, you gringo redneck.
You are always welcome at my casa on Cozumel or one of my castillos in Cancun or Puerto Vallarta.
Muy bein Amigo. Vamanos a tu casa en Cozamel quando esta frio afuera. Si?
Tambien, Yo estoy un Gringo Redneck. Tu eres un Yankee.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
me 262 said:
Muy bein Amigo. Vamanos a tu casa en Cozamel quando esta frio afuera. Si?
Tambien, Yo estoy un Gringo Redneck. Tu eres un Yankee.
Your spanish is 90% better than mine, but still needs some brushing up.
You can spend the whole winter in my casa en Cozumel, no problem amigo!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
An Englishman, a Frenchman and a Texan are in a bar. They strike up a conversation. It soon turns to sex. What's your favorite position?

The Englishman explains, "Sex is for procreating and therefore the missionary position is all that is necessary."

The Frenchman says, "I love it when the woman is on top. That way I can use my hands, look into her eyes and take in the whole sensuality of it."

The Texan exclaims, "I love it rodeo style!" The other two look at him and ask, "What's that?" He says, "That's where you mount her from behind, grab a handfull of hair, slap her on the butt, and say this is how your sister likes it, and see if you can hang on for the full 8 seconds!"

·
Registered
36 Posts
vitaly said:
An Englishman, a Frenchman and a Texan are in a bar. They strike up a conversation. It soon turns to sex. What's your favorite position?

The Englishman explains, "Sex is for procreating and therefore the missionary position is all that is necessary."

The Frenchman says, "I love it when the woman is on top. That way I can use my hands, look into her eyes and take in the whole sensuality of it."

The Texan exclaims, "I love it rodeo style!" The other two look at him and ask, "What's that?" He says, "That's where you mount her from behind, grab a handfull of hair, slap her on the butt, and say this is how your sister likes it, and see if you can hang on for the full 8 seconds!"
LOL ! How about this:
A White a Mexican and a Black are all in the third grade, who has the biggest genitalia ?.................The Mexican because he's 18 years old.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts