Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the HX and took it out today. Its a lot of fun turns on a dime and is really fast. Lots of fun jumping wakes and generally carving, then I fell off. What a PITA, if I hadnt done a search on this site about getting back on the HX I would have had to swim to the shore. Anybody rear mount the HX or does everyone side mount it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
My friend has an HX and he's 6'4" about 235lbs. He has to lay in the water beside it and start it. Then he gives it gas and lets it drag him through the water. When he picks up enough speed he pulls himself on. I hope you don't have to go through all this, but it is very funny to watch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a 95' HX- I to whre I could climb up on the thing (I'm 6' and 220) and start it, so you'll get use to it. I loved my HX- blew up the mortor twice, sank it and blew a couple of seals in the drivetrain. the only problem is I had nowhere to put my beer.

for now just float next to it, and gas it- it wil go right underneath you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Board it from the back and keep your weight center. Try to get as close to the handles as possible. At least on mine, thats where the center of balance is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts