10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:

Jettrax 100D Double PWC Lift Rack
94” Long for Full Size Trucks With 8' Bed
Holds 2 PWC's up to 48 “ wide and 131" Long
Includes Adapter Kit for newer trucks with high bed sides

Below is the info from the Jettrax Website:

The Jet Trax Rack is the answer to all your problems. How do I tow my boat or travel trailer and still take my Personal Watercraft. The Jet Trax Personal Watercraft Lift offers a unique way to transport your Personal Watercraft in the back of your short or long bed pickup truck. Its "above the bed rail" design allows you to load 2 Personal watercraft and still have almost your entire truck bed available for storing your gear. The Jet Trax attaches securely to the frame of your truck and is easily removable in minutes.

Simply float your Personal Watercraft up to the cradle and tie down the front. Then, press the button to load in approximately 30 seconds. To unload, pull back on the track to start the motion and let gravity and the controlled reverse action of the winch lower your PWC to the water.

What are some of the many benefits of the Jet Trax?

You can carry two Personal Watercraft's on the truck
Pull a boat or travel trailer while carrying two PWC's
Use the bed space to store gear or cargo
Install the rack in minutes by yourself.
Remove the rack from your truck in minutes
No Trailer to Store
No Insurance
No 55 MPH in the slow lane
No Trailer Registration

Some of Jet Trax Features

Precision jig welded utilizing tooled fixtures. Jet Trax is made from 1/8 inch thick, high quality carbon steel providing maximum strength and durability.
Completely Powder coated to hold up under the harshest of weather conditions and tolerates heat and moisture much better than paint. Powder- coating gives much longer wear, is chip and rust resistant, and looks great!
Jet Trax uses maintenance-free HMW nylon rollers. No lubrication is required
Comes with 1 or 2 All Weather 12v 2500 pound electric WARN winch (lifetime warranty on the mechanics of the winch) and 12 foot cable remote control switch.

Attached to your truck with a .5" X 3 " X 48" flat steel mounting plate. This is mounted to the frame of your truck. The Jet Trax thread bolts into the mounting plate. Therefore, you never have to climb under the truck to remove the Jet Trax from your truck.
Jet Trax can be removed from your truck in about 10 minutes.
The Jet Track rests on the floor of the truck bed, not on the bed rails, providing more stability and evenly distributed weight. This feature prevents damage to the bedrails .

Here is a link to the FAQ Page: Frequently Asked Questions - Jettrax

Here is a link to the brochure: http://www.jettrax.com/pdf/newbrochure.pdf

Asking $1800/OBO. Includes dual winches with remote, custom caster kits to wheel it around in and out of your garage or shop, battery with battery box.

Q: Will this fit the newer trucks with high bed sides?
A: Yes. I paid Jettrax to upgrade this unit for all of the newer trucks. I have a new Silverado Duramax 3500 and it fits great.

Q: Does it have caster wheel upgrade to roll it around?
A: Yes. They pin together at the base on all four corners. One person can roll it around easily even with two PWC on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jet Trax for sale

If you still have your Jet Trax for sale, please let me know at jcfly which is at comcast dot net or 559-936-1315 call or text. Thanks,

Jeff

·
Read Only
5,059 Posts
The avg sit down is 750-1000lbs. Being the unit is 1/8" carbon steel, it prob weighs in at around 600lbs with all the attachments. That's 2100-2600lbs.
Now lets talk about the safety. It is substantially raising the center of gravity of the truck above the bed rails. This WILL make the truck unstable in turns.
Where this would be a good thing is if you had a flat bed trailer, you could easily convert it.
I HIGHLY discourage anyone from buying one of these. You can find a used double trailer for less than a grand, and in some states, when you insure the jetski, that insures the trailer. Don't let all the hype in the ad convince you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts