Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are stocked to the rafters on tons of OEM and Perfomance parts for the above mentioned skis. From motor mounts to complete motors, pipes, waterboxes, heads, pumps, ride plates, intake grates, etc. Let me know if you are looking for something. All parts guaranteed. Jason...

·
Registered
10 Posts
looking for a performance pipe, scoop grate, 9/16 impeller, and any other parts you have for a '93 sx750 and a 2001 sxi pro 750

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wat do u have for a 76 440 crank? and how much?
I have a trued and welded crank. $140 shipped in L48

looking for a performance pipe, scoop grate, 9/16 impeller, and any other parts you have for a '93 sx750 and a 2001 sxi pro 750
I have the following, one of each...
- R&D high compression head,
- Coffmans Rocket Series Pipe, manifold and inline baffle. Complete with all the hoses, clamps, etc
- R&D Pro Series Slasher ride plate
- Solas 13/18 SS Impeller. Never ran since being refinshed by Impros.

·
Registered
1 Posts
found an 86 pjs 550 with a messed up crankshaft. do you have anything for that? considering buying the 550, but will be based on crank availability and price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for aftermarket flame arrestor for a 95 sxi with adapters.
Might even do that stock part if thats all you got.

I believe these are dual 38mm kliehn carbs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How much for pipes, waterboxes, ride plates, intake grates and any other performance part that doesnt require tearing down the engine for a 87 JS550

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im looking for a 750 motor ... would you happen to have one?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looking for pistons and rings .5 over for a 90 kawi sx 550 also if you have a newly bored cylender .5 over for the same ski id be interested in prices

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking for pistons and rings .5 over for a 90 kawi sx 550 also if you have a newly bored cylender .5 over for the same ski id be interested in prices
IMO it would be best for you to purchase new pistons, rings, clips, pins, bearings, etc. Its the right thing to do, and will provide piece of mind.
Sorry, no .5 over cylinders at this time.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts