Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some miscellaneous parts laying around form yamaha, seadoo and kaw sit down skis. just make me a offer on anything you need cash or trade. I also will list some parts I am needing just in case someone has them to trade. Buyer picks up local or pays box & shipping cost form Port Saint Lucie Fl 34953

For sale or trade:

three seadoo engine belly plates $15 each?
seadoo gtx front storage box grey $25?
yamaha waverunner three storage box with two dry tubes $30?
yamaha waverunner three hood with storage box hatch $65?
yamaha waverunner three pair of ss hood support bars $25?
yamaha waverunner three fuel tank $50?
yamaha wavejammer /waverunner 1 fuel tank $20?
Miscellaneous oil tanks 15???
seadoo fuel tank but don't remember what it came form think it was a gtx or gti $30?
yamaha waverunner three handlebar cover $25?
yamaha wavejammer blue handle bar pad (like new) $15
yamaha wavejammer/waverunner1 500cc elec box $100
yamaha and seadoo fuel cap and through hull $15 each
seadoo Rosser exhaust pipe and section lower section that attaches to engine exhaust $175
92 Seadoo "historical document" for your collection --- $150

I Probably have a few more things but that is all I can think of seeing out there today

Stuff that I can think of I will be able to use:

***Need a triple carb for a yamaha 1200 non-pv prefer 44+ but will consider 38's****
three seadoo 951 sleeve and pistons stock (maybe someone changed out for big bore)
four yamaha 760/1200 non-pv sleeves and pistons (maybe someone changed out for big bore)
bottom half engine case for a 1100 yamaha (think xlt 1200 bottom would work to )
name???? --- exhaust part form the engine to the riva red pipe for 701/760/1200
crank for a 1100/1200 non -pv yamaha
seadoo HX factory black knee pads, handle bar cover and gauge pod , back trim corners
seadoo 155mm pump or impeller (I have a new empty brass housing I can use)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for under seat storage bins for my two 1992 Waverunners. Do you have what I am looking for? The bin is contoured to fit around the battery and such in the rear compartment. Please let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry I only have a storage bin with the two storage cans form a 93 waverunner three I think was form under the seat area but not sure if there the same

1 - 3 of 3 Posts