Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are my 2 Yamaha Waverunners- 1- 2003 Yamaha GP 1300R 2 seater w/ 29 hours on it and 1- 2001 Yamaha XLT 1200 3 seater w/ 79 hrs on the hull and 13 hrs on the motor. The GP1300R is perhaps one of the 3 fastest waverunners on water- it will go over 70mph while the XLT 1200 is very smooth riding and enough acceleration to get to 60mph. I purchased both of these individually 2 years ago and am selling them because even though they are fun, I have limited places and no time to ride. Both are in great mechanical condition- the GP runs very fast, and I put a brand new SBT replacement motor in the XLT in July of 2006. I got the premium package which includes a fault free warranty until July of 2008. Hawkeye Yamaha (a 5 star yamaha dealer) in Grimes, Iowa did all the work on the motor and the motor only has 13 hrs on it which means its barely broken in and will run for a long time. Cosmetic Condition on the GP is perfect and other than a few little paint chips on the rear of the XLT, it is in great cosmetic condition also meaning the fiberglass on both is awesome. Both waverunners sit on a 2006 Bear Tandem trailer (black in color) that was purchased new from the dealer I bought the XLT 1200 from. Also the waverunners come with covers, 6 lifejackets, and custom tie downs. I really regret to get rid of these things because they are so much fun on the water, they make for a great weekend and are super fun because you outrun 99% of the people on the lake! Btw- I take care of my stuff. We’re talking professional winterization and spring service by a Yamaha dealer every year. I'm asking $12,000 but am open to reasonable offers keeping in mind that i'm not dying to get rid of them. For more pictures, general inquiries, offers, or anything else related to the sale of the watercraft, you can contact me by.....

Paul's Phone- 319-750-3312
Paul's email- pd[email protected]

Like I said please contact me for additional pictures or anything else especially if you want to set up a time to come and look at them :)!

PS- Right now they are winterized, I’m thinking by March or April I will at least get the batteries in them, fire them up, and make sure they are running 100%. When they were professionally winterized, the technician said both ran great.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts