Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two 2003 Yamaha 1200 xlt 155hp waverunners for sale. I've had these since they were new. They have about 55 hours each on them and they are factory stock and still look VERY new. They've always been covered or garaged, never left in water over night. Never been ridden in salt water. Everything works on both ski's. They run VERY smooth and are quite quick for such heavy boats. They are Yamaha Royal Blue in color. Covers are included. I'm selling these boats as 'parts only' because I do not have clear titles. Please email or pm if you are interested. Located in VA. $3500 for both, no trailer! Can deliver.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get you some pics. Sorry I had to wait so long. Fella wanted to trade a Jeep Wrangler and I accepted but I had to bail on the deal. So, they're back up for sale.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would you be interested in possibly parting one of these out? I need a runnning engine and some other items for my wifes 99.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM sent. Will sell these machines complete but as 'parts only'. Less than 60 hours each. Always maintained. Make offer. Will deliver in Va, Wv, Pa, Md, NC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts