Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased an '88 WaveJammer a few weeks ago and have been out on the water a few times. As you probably already know, these are not terribly bouyant (nothing like the new ones) and I found out the hard way when you fall off in open water it's VERY HARD to get back on. I actually had to get towed in while hanging onto the back, because I could not figure it out. My question is what is the best way to get back onto one of these if you fall off in the open water? Is it best to try to crawl up on your knees, or try to stand, etc.? Any help would be appreciated.....that was really embarrasing!:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You got that right! I have gotten much better at launching from an area where my feet reach the bottom. Where I am having trouble is out in deep, open water. I didn't know if you all had any tricks you use everytime like crawling up and starting from your knees, or trying to jump up and get to your feet, hanging on the back like Superman until up to speed, etc. I just seem to tip it over again and again, while trying to sit down and get going again.

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts