Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 Polaris left 2003 Genesis had a 2002 freedom with some probs in the past in which you guys helped me out with "over at the other board":cheeky4:. kinda went the way of Kawi but still would always read Polaris forums over there always straightforward and very helpful. But since sbt decided to flex there muscles & put more of a corporate spin on things I've lost interest in that site. Some users may have jumped the gun before maybe talking to the right people & thats understandable we have a lot of time & money rapped up in this sport. But a forum is a place to voice yourself & share info not to be spyed on & banned for voicing your opinion.

·
Registered
168 Posts
finadic said:
I have 1 Polaris left 2003 Genesis had a 2002 freedom with some probs in the past in which you guys helped me out with "over at the other board":cheeky4:. kinda went the way of Kawi but still would always read Polaris forums over there always straightforward and very helpful. But since sbt decided to flex there muscles & put more of a corporate spin on things I've lost interest in that site. Some users may have jumped the gun before maybe talking to the right people & thats understandable we have a lot of time & money rapped up in this sport. But a forum is a place to voice yourself & share info not to be spyed on & banned for voicing your opinion.
Hate to tell you but there were no "right" people. You have Bryan with his nose shoved so far up Pickerins (sp) ass he useless and afraid. Pickerin (according to Bryan) is the one calling the shots, so who you gonna talk to??

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to the club. And thats a load crap that Bryan is telling people. If HE wasn't reading PM's then nobody else at SBT would know what was being said anyway!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts