Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the water intake hose on my GTI literally break off where it come out of the hull (stern) and runs to the engine block. Water pours into the hull from where it broke off as well. It took a while for me to figure what the piece on the end of the hose actually was, but it appears that it is end from the pump line pipe (not sure if plastic or metal...appears to be plastic). I assume that if that is the case, the only way to replace that nozzel is to take all the propulsion off and then remove the water pump.
Any suggestions?? Thanks...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.