Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 2001 gtx di for some reson after my friend put a batt charger to the batt whitout disconecting the batt the fuse for the batt f7 and the fuel injector f6 fuse on the computer up fron keep blowing every time i tri to replase it they blow again thing he mess up the computer need help friends:dunno:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well you have now became another statistic, dude you never charge a battery especially a sea-doo with the battery terminals hooked up!! if you touch anything u can short the computer on this ski! it is written right on the boat! your buddy probably just cost ya a computer! never know he could have hooked it up backwards! good luck!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well when i so the battery charge plug in the morning it was connected the right way today i work on it a and i find out that some how the selenoid is not pasing power to the secondary side the selenoid got a plug with 2 wires yellow red and solid black
that go to the start /stop swich on the steering wheel and the computer if jump the selenoid the engine will turn but no spark / there is away that you frose the selenoid our burn the triggers whit a battery charger . i replace the fuses and they wont blow .there is now beep sound . i got a maint light . the starter wont turn with the swich . thanks for eney help ...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Im telling ya you probably got your computer toasted!! You can jump any solenoid if it has a positive post! that does not not mean your gonna have ignition fire. so many things could be going on with that ski! you need a diagnostic chart and a elec flow chart, this could get pretty technical. It would be nice if you had a reliable dealer in your area that could do some basic diagnostics for you!! I just cant do a lot with electrical problems on here and trying to steer you through the diag. process could cause more problems if you dont have the proper training!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts