Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, The Seadoo HX wasn't working for me. I made the mistake of thinking that it could carry a passenger when I bought it. It was quick and a fun ride, but was also way too tippy for me, since I spend a good amount of time just floating around.

I got a '96 Wave Venture 1100, and I love it. It has tons of storage, tons of power, and plenty of room for passengers.

I want to pull a tube with it, and am looking for suggestions about what to buy that isn't very expensive, and any tips you have about tubing.

The carbs need cleaned, but it ran decent with the choke out half way. I'm going to replace the fuel filter, pour some seafoam down into the carbs, the rest of the bottle in the tank, let it sit for 10 minutes or so, then start it and run it on the hose for a few minutes to blow it out. I've heard this done with these skis plenty of times with good results, so I'm going to give it a shot. I plan on taking out the carbs and cleaning/rebuilding them over the winter, but figured the seafoam might keep me from having to clean them through the rest of the summer.

Either way, I'm happy. This thing is a freakin' couch, and for me, that's a good thing-lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts