Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators out of control, admins reading pm's, using old accounts to post shit about members........

damn, the only other board with more hitler type mods i can think of is SternFanNetwork Home Page

However those admins dont read pm's and shit.

Can anyone else think of a board that is run worse than pwctoday is ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
This isn't no where as bad as one of the helicopter fourms I used to be on. I have seen this happen with other forums, and the heli fourm was a true Hitler and is still a Hitler with folowers

·
Registered
12 Posts
All I can say is everything went down hill after SBT came in the picture, I must say that it did get boring there after everybody got banned...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not everyone got banned, I can go over there and start some more stuff again after it cools down and we all want some entertainment, and I know that I am not the only one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah and they were banning people for stupid reasons as well. Even mild mannered posters got tossed off.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh i got tossed for sure ....if you speek your mind over there they will boot you off.....I new i was going to get tossed but i could not stand to keep quiet any longer

·
Registered
36 Posts
Snackem said:
Yeah and they were banning people for stupid reasons as well. Even mild mannered posters got tossed off.
I got kicked off for using the letters GFY. The next time I got on, the moderator used the actual words in his post.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah its pretty bad, its sad that its the most active one for PWC,

What always pissed me off was all the trolling in the tech forums, I dont give a shit if people want to get into their "my dick is smaller than yours" stuff in General Discussion over what model of PWC is better, but that shit should be kept out of technical threads where people are just trying to give / get help..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts