Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody could provide me with links to any Tigershark info that you have? History, Photos, (preferably large sales brochure style pictures) Comprehensive specs for each year they were in production. links to parts and accessories.

I found some stuff and I need more, I just purchased a 97 Daytona 1000 triple and am totally in love with it, drivetrain is in excellent condition and I am going to work on the cosmetic aspecs of the ski over the winter I just need/ like to have a lot of resources to compare and chose from, any help would be appreciated.

oh yeah, one more thing this is the first PWC I have ever owned and I love the fit and finish on the hull the seems like articat used alot of stainless for the latches and high quality composite materials for the hood and hull my friend has a 94 sea doo gts and it is a really nice unit with the exception of things like the hinges and latches the other day he locked down the hood and the latch fell into like 3 pieces also the handle bar cover is like all cracked and falling off whereas the articat is in perfect condition is this common for sea doo watercraft? the reason why I ask is I like the 94 gts and would like to get somthing similar for my second they are like real easy to control a 3 seater and are more like a boat
whereas they have hugh sides and sit high out of the water and are more stable when idling, did Tigershark make somthing similar or are different year sea doo models made a little better. I am not bashing the sea doo I am too green to have a bias this is from initial observation of the 2 craft side by side. for the record the tigershark was stored outside without a cover. the sea doo with a cover but outside.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, there is no one on this Tigershark forum that has any info about Tigershark watercraft??

I guess it will come in time, this is a new forum I guess. also being a Linux user when you post on a Linux forum it usually gets you a reply in minutes if not seconds, I guess forums involving outdoor activities would be not as attentive because you are all out on the water :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts