Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Immediate Press Release 09/27/07:

WaveRider Marine to offer affordable personal water crafts to authorized dealers
for sale with a full 1 year limited warrantee. Extended warrantee is available!

WaveRider Marine also announces the X700 GT 700cc PWC at family affordable prices.
Lowest price Watercraft in its class!

The 2008 WaveRider X700 GT features a 95 horsepower 2 cylinder 2 stroke engine
that is reliable and proven.This pwc has excellent power at all speeds, with a top speed
of about 50 miles per hour, and with seating for up to 3 persons so you can share the fun!

Available colors:
1) Console & Hood colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Silver, Black, Orange
2) Seat colors & combinations: Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Silver/White, & Silver/Grey
Body colors (hull) various combinations of: White, Black, Red, Yellow

See it all at: WaveRider Marine - Your source for safe, affordable & dependable PWC's**** Dealers Wanted****Opportunities Available!*********[email protected]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow Im actually pretty impressed. I watched your videos too and to see you hitting 50 MPH with that engine says your hull is pretty decent. If you ask me, it resembles a seadoo GTI hull. It would be great for someone who needs to buy their son something to start off on and 50 mph isnt that slow. Nice work, can't wait till next year when you come out with larger engine

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your encouraging words. We have been getting a lot of interested people asking all kinds of questions about what we have.
As soon as our other engine choices pass the E.P.A. tests; they will be made available.:appl:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah but even with this jetski. For $5000 theres nothing in comparison with this ski. The skis in the speed range of this ski are Yamahas vx 110, seadoos GTI, and kawasakis 12F. Yamaha starts a little over $7000, Seadoos start at high 7's, and kawi starts at mid 7's. For 2000 cheaper your getting what seems to be a reliable, decent, good looking ski. I know those 14 year olds just starting out with get a kick outta this ski!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey so I found the manufacturer of the waveriders jetski.com.cn they are made in china!! why do you say that you build them at your facility?? These have NOT passed e.p.a nor will they according to jetski.com.cn! ! ! I did my homework and also did research on your facility from what I saw on google.com 3d maps your facility looks like a junk yard and if you look at the building specs it's NOT even close to being big enough to build rc boats let alone jetskis! ! ! So why would you say you are the Manufactuere??

Please advise!

·
Registered
3 Posts
ya its just a chinese built jet ski they buy . and resell to you . good luck if you need parts or service . i would not pay over 500 bucks for a shady deal like that .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts