Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am really hoping somebody can help me.My 95 900 tigershark runs and revs hard out of the water but as soon as i put it in the water it goes but at about a quarter of its potential.I have replaced the pump stator,the impeller and the wear ring all second hand except 4 the pump statorand it is still doing it i am really hoping someone can help me cos i come from australia and noone over here likes 2 touch them and i love my tigershark but its becoming a real pain in the butt.I hope to hear from someone soon with some help 4 me. i can get a video of what it is doing if someone would like to look at that also. thanx Nathan :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
2 Posts
i am haveing the same problem with my 95 900. i noticed #3 plug makes no difference when i unplug while running. see if yours does the same. if so, i am planning on rebuilding the carb i guess. although, there is spark, so thinking it might be fuel issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts