Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Really need assistance. There is a bathing suit strap or something wound tight in my impeller. I'm pretty sure we can get it out. Problem is, we have already removed the bolts from the grate. We have NOT removed the grate. Are we able to remove the grate and put it back on to get the obstruction out? If not, totally understandable, however we have already removed the bolts from the grate. Can we put those bolts back in and just seal them with apoxy or silicon? OR...am I destined to take this to Kawasaki to fix?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hi All,

Really need assistance. There is a bathing suit strap or something wound tight in my impeller. I'm pretty sure we can get it out. Problem is, we have already removed the bolts from the grate. We have NOT removed the grate. Are we able to remove the grate and put it back on to get the obstruction out? If not, totally understandable, however we have already removed the bolts from the grate. Can we put those bolts back in and just seal them with apoxy or silicon? OR...am I destined to take this to Kawasaki to fix?
Question is who's missing a top?:lol2: Yes you take off the grate and pull the strap out the way it went in. If need be use a sharp knife to cut it off. Much easier with the grate off. When it is clear just put the grate back on.

See Ya:062:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts