Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I knew this was going to happen. I have a Seadoo 2006 RXT with alot of mods. When it worked it would read fine up to about 69 mph @ 7950 rpms. Then it would just stay @ 69 mph all the way up to 76 + mph @ 8500 rpms spinning the wheel at self destruction speeds. Well now it reads 0 at WOT. Upon inspection the water wheel it is trashed, looks like the axle is spun.:laugh::appl::appl:

Now who knows where to find a GPS based flush mount speedo?:30p:Thats the Ticket;)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Artic, I need to search for one that will fit on the dash without removing the old one. Just checked again at the speedo assembly, there is nothing in the bracket. Wheel and axle gone, nothing there .:laugh:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks Artic, I need to search for one that will fit on the dash without removing the old one. Just checked again at the speedo assembly, there is nothing in the bracket. Wheel and axle gone, nothing there .:laugh:
They're probably still skipping across the lake trying to catch up to you :D
I seen somewhere that they make custom glove box covers with gauge pods built into them or you can get a recessed one to hold a gps receiver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts