Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 Honda Aquatrax F12x that has relatively low hours. I bought it with 79 and it now has 120 hours on it. I had the infamous f1 code 25 issue with my honda so, I had sent my ecu to gentune to delete the code 25. I have never had any issues starting my jetski until I have gotten the ecu back from gentune. When I try to start my honda the battery light was popping up so I just figured the battery was bad. I got a new battery, and it will still not start. I would like to state that I used to store my jetski in a storage unit but, now I got a house and it is stored outside. There was a little bit of water in the hull from rain and I am not sure if that had damaged my jetski or if the ecu I got back from gentune is messed up. I checked the oil and their is no water in the oil. I replaced the spark plugs not too long ago and gave them a look and they still look almost brand new. I did notice, however, that when I try to start it up I now get a code 12. It almost kicks over fully then I get the code 12 issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So, you are getting 1 long blink, and 2 short blinks. That is code 12, that code is for "Loose or poorly connected #1 injector connector".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts