Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ultra 150 that has ran great all summer. We took it on vacation last week and it ran great for 15 minutes then started bogging down coming out of the hole. If you hit the primer (installed to help start the thing long ago) it would take off and plane except I lost about 10mph off top end. I checked compression and its 120 across all cylinders. Any ideas? When we got there i added more 2 stroke injector oil, probably different kind then was in there. Would this make any difference? Is there a fuel filter in tank that could be clogged, i replaced the inline fuel filter and it never really gets above half full. Is this normal?

Thanks for you help!

·
Registered
285 Posts
check your vacume lines on the ski, and check spark plugs. I know that on a few of them that i have had the front carb doesn't seem to get enough fuel at time and is usually the cycl that goes bad so make sure compression is good. Not close but good! Try adding seafoam to the gas, could be possible you have some water in your fuel?? Sea Foam will help clear out some of the junk in carbs if their is any.
Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts