Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the water level on my dock just got high enough so i could take it out. i was pissed to find the battery dead. i charged it up with a charger and it rode fine. the next day it was dead again. and i did that 2 more times. i turned off the power every time and i think i did everything correctly. i dont know feces about these things so anybody help?:cheeky4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
i think sluts trying to say check the battery acid level...

do you unhook the positive lead from the battery at night?
if you dont it could drain into the ski...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
water is good said:
well i have no idea what that is. but no i dont think i do anything to the battery after i use it.

you dont know what the positive battery lead is????


its the cable that goes to the battery and hooks to the positive side,, thers only two cables + and -

if you leave both leads hooked up all the time it could drain the battery,,,, the charge will go through the ski and dissappear....

you should start unhooking it after each ride.... also unhook the positive lead when you charge too..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool. well ill try that, i dont think that is exaxtly common sense, i never had to do that with any car or bike or kart or anything:appl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
water is good said:
i just checked it out and the positive thing would need to be disconected with a screwdriver.:dunno:

ok..... do you not have a screwdriver?

have you ever taken the battery out before???

if not its time to buy a new one..
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top