Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just purchased a 92 SP needing repair. Replaced mpem and starter and ski runs good now. However after my son rode for about 15 minutes the overheat warning went off and we shut it down. It was circulating ( water squirting out the holes in the back) so I have no idea why the overheat. I have 1 small, clear plastic line coming from the top right (looking from the engine towards the back) fitting in the back ( next to the 2 bailout hoses) that I can't find where to hook up. Any ideas on overheat reason or hooking up that hose will be appreciated!!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.