Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This person has nothing to say but is replying to threads (see the Kawasaki forum) with the same useless dribble every time. The replies seem to include a link to something (maybe advertising, not sure I didnt bite). Thanks, Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
I've been trying to get them to clean this place up for a while now to no avail. It's getting quite ridicules to be honest. How about starting the new year off with a clean start and begin banning these spamming accounts? Just a suggestion from a forum fan.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been trying to get them to clean this place up for a while now to no avail. It's getting quite ridicules to be honest. How about starting the new year off with a clean start and begin banning these spamming accounts? Just a suggestion from a forum fan.
Seems they deleted that persons posts fairly quick, maybe we just need to point them out.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Seems they deleted that persons posts fairly quick, maybe we just need to point them out.
Really? That's good to hear. :thumbsup: I'll start calling them out when ever I'll comes across a spam post. Hopefully we'll get this place cleaned up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts