reading peoples pm's I think this site will grow really fast
Yo, what's up Rudy!
Have you resolved your case with 11?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not till I actually meet him

never will that 11 punk me out, hes a weird one allright, no one has ever seen him, I don't think he rides a ski, I beleive hes in a wheelchair and hates anyone who is healthy, he hates his own country which is france and he says what he thinks will make him popular with americans by dissing his own country

boatmen says his house is bringing all the propertys down in his neighborhood, it looks like welfare people live there

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Vitaly,

Have you joined the "Banned" of brothers yet ?

I think Mommar was the last victim of the "SBT Bloody Monday Purge" Most came in the early morning hours and trickled on throughout the day, but Mo valiantly held out till last night when 11 finally fabricated a reason to ban him. . . . . . . so freakin childish I couldn't believe it when I read it . . . .

'Crockett

·
Registered
54 Posts
[QUOTE="Crockett]Hey Vitaly,

Have you joined the "Banned" of brothers yet ?
[/QUOTE]
Nope, neither I intent to. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really think a moderator should stop wars not start them, thats what moderating means, 11 is a moderator so he can get away with things, same as that sneaky gigantic lisa lisa

·
Registered
17 Posts
Guess you didn't hear then . . . . . there is about 10 or 15 of us who didn't "Intent" to either . . . .

You can keep your . . .
. . . I'm above that . . . .have a nice day . . .:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did you notice on this forum it said vendor post=never, I think what their trying to say here is that this forum is truly for the people and does not have any
propriatism. You can say if a product is good or not here without fear

·
Registered
163 Posts
But it would be nice to get some Vendor sponsor's!! That way we could get rid of the "advertisements by Google" stuff.

·
Registered
54 Posts
[QUOTE="Crockett]Guess you didn't hear then . . . . . there is about 10 or 15 of us who didn't "Intent" to either . . . .

You can keep your . . .
. . . I'm above that . . . .have a nice day . . .:D[/QUOTE]
Oh, I've heard, trust me. There are many more than 10 or 15.
I am going to give it a few days and see the results of this shitstorm.
BTW, the only site I've been banned so far is sea-doo.net, it's been a few years already and I have never had any desire to get back to that hole.

·
Registered
163 Posts
No, I realize that Momo.

Just thought it'd be better to have adds straight from companies rather than from google. Of course that's just my opinion...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Knightofwyte said:
But it would be nice to get some Vendor sponsor's!! That way we could get rid of the "advertisements by Google" stuff.
I've got an idea: sell this site to some corporation. My local Nissan dealership looks like a good candidate. :p

·
Registered
163 Posts
:rolleyes: Lol, I think this subject might be a little too raw after yesterday's issues with SBT!!!

I didn't mean the owner's should sell the site!! Just have some PWC related adds on here rather than the google ads. Plus it helps the members when some vendors advertise here and offer discounts to members... If everyone thinks it's a bad idea, I'll just shut up!! lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
vitaly said:
Oh, I've heard, trust me. There are many more than 10 or 15.
I am going to give it a few days and see the results of this shitstorm.
BTW, the only site I've been banned so far is sea-doo.net, it's been a few years already and I have never had any desire to get back to that hole.

I stated only 10 or 15 people because not all that have been banned were innocent bystanders and I don't like making exagerated statements. Clearly some who were banned made posts knowing full well their heads would roll . . . .

I was not one of those . . . . . .

'Crockett

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
first of all when sbt made a public apology they lost me, whatever you do you cannot be sorry, what good is that, you got to live with what you have done

its like mel gibson when he said what he said and then tried to back track, stand by your words mel, never puss out, once a celeb starts using damage control he loses me

·
Registered
38 Posts
momar in the the house! I don't think you should have been banned either. I straight up posted it too. There were quite a few innocent people banned yesterday. I don't get it still. What I do get is that it wasn't right or fair at all. Well it's definitely not the end of the world since there are other obvious places to post.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah I just got the 'boot' over there today! Tried to log in a little while ago and it said I was banned, reason:none.

Interesting...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts