Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
My 1st post. I am a Honda guy and truly love my Aquatrax F12X Turbo's. I have 2 blue ones and only one OEM blue cover. They stopped making them in blue and now only offer Red, Grey, Black...
I am looking for the OEM BLUE cover for my 2nd Aquatrax F12X. If any of you folks have one or know of one PLEASE, PLEASE let me know and I will follow up on your lead.

I thank you very much,
Joe Dean
[email protected]

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey all,
My 1st post. I am a Honda guy and truly love my Aquatrax F12X Turbo's. I have 2 blue ones and only one OEM blue cover. They stopped making them in blue and now only offer Red, Grey, Black...
I am looking for the OEM BLUE cover for my 2nd Aquatrax F12X. If any of you folks have one or know of one PLEASE, PLEASE let me know and I will follow up on your lead.

I thank you very much,
Joe Dean
[email protected]
Hey all,
OMG, I just posted this and I just found one on eBay !!!! It is used but in good condition and best of all I actually got it !!!
I have been looking for one of these for over a year. It is truly a Christmas gift that I have wanted.

So, please excuse this request as it is now filled.

Merry Christmas :)
- Joe D...

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,
OMG, I just posted this and I just found one on eBay !!!! It is used but in good condition and best of all I actually got it !!!
I have been looking for one of these for over a year. It is truly a Christmas gift that I have wanted.

So, please excuse this request as it is now filled.

Merry Christmas :)
- Joe D...
Jsjsjsjsjsbsbsbsvs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts