Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Honda ARX1200T3/N3 jet ski.
I have had this jet ski for three seasons now. For two of the seasons the jet ski was fine, and worked great.
This last season, I started having problems with it.
After ridding it for just about 20 mins the jet ski would start to fill up with water inside half way up the battery.
I don't know where the water is coming in from. There are no scratches or holes, or any other damages on the jet ski.
Can someone please help me figure out where the water is coming in from?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Are you having it winterized every year correctly? These sometimes crack the front oil cooler cover if they freeze. Follow all the hoses and check for cracks. Check the exhaust outlet plastic elbow. Might have to run it on trailer with the flush to find out before heading to the water with the seat off. Check the oil to see if water got into it too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P.S. When the jet ski was full of water, the water was coming out of the jet pump from the left side, inside the actual pump. (This part looked round and had many holes inside it, I don't know what that part is called.)
Would this have anything to do with why the water might be collecting inside the jet ski.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured out what this is, and why the jet ski is filling up with water.
I have a crack in my front engine cover.
Does anyone know what can cause this crack?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts