Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just wanted to let you guys know a little over a year now I've been working on trying to fix the famous Code 25 issue on the 2004 to 2007 Honda Jet ski's.

So far I have a solid fix for the F12X model (Turbo) and currently working on a solution to fix the NON turbo ecu's as apparently they have the same problem

If anybody has a NON turbo 2004 and up with the code 25 issue please let me know.

I am willing to program a couple of members for FREE to help out with the testing. The ecu's are already junk and worth nothing so trying will not hurt.

Requirements:
- Members must pay for shipping and return shipping. You can pay for both the same time when shipping it out and put the return label in the box.
- Leadtime is about 3 days depending on my schedule.
- Members will report back on this Thread with the results.
- I will open a small quarter size section on the ECU to reflash and reseal with new potting material.

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for an damages to engine or driver. This is purely for testing purposes. Use at your own risk.

Thanks again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I've got a 2007 hands aquatrax F-12x turbo it's having the same problem code 25 if possible that you can fix it what do I need to do in order to ship it to you and payment options?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey sorry guys about the late response. For some reason I didnt get an email showing anybody responded back to the thread strange.. So far I've tested the fix on 26 Turbo models and 8 non turbo models all users reported back 100% no issues. I have a bigger thread here that has more detailed info on pwc today honda section thread name Honda Jetski ECU

Since Im not getting notifications you can email me fireball2244atgmail.com

Thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Responded to all member's.

Fix is solid tested it on 26 turbo models and 8 non turbo. No issues reported

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey sorry guys about the late response. For some reason I didnt get an email showing anybody responded back to the thread strange.. So far I've tested the fix on 26 Turbo models and 8 non turbo models all users reported back 100% no issues. I have a bigger thread here that has more detailed info on pwc today honda section thread name Honda Jetski ECU

Since Im not getting notifications you can email me fireball2244atgmail.com

Thanks again

·
Registered
4 Posts
[/

Hi
I have a problem with my Honda aquatrax
2007 non turbo. Obviously 25 error code.
I read your forum posts . Could You tell me if You can help,costs and how we can do that....if You can of course. I’m leaving at Florida if it’s matter.

Best Regards

Tom Borkowski

1 - 16 of 16 Posts