Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just wanted to let you guys know a little over a year now I've been working on trying to fix the famous Code 25 issue on the 2004 to 2007 Honda Jet ski's.

So far I have a solid fix for the F12X model (Turbo) and currently working on a solution to fix the NON turbo ecu's as apparently they have the same problem

If anybody has a NON turbo 2004 and up with the code 25 issue please let me know.

I am willing to program a couple of members for FREE to help out with the testing. The ecu's are already junk and worth nothing so trying will not hurt.

Requirements:
- Members must pay for shipping and return shipping. You can pay for both the same time when shipping it out and put the return label in the box.
- Leadtime is about 3 days depending on my schedule.
- Members will report back on this Thread with the results.
- I will open a small quarter size section on the ECU to reflash and reseal with new potting material.

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for an damages to engine or driver. This is purely for testing purposes. Use at your own risk.

Thanks again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I've got a 2007 hands aquatrax F-12x turbo it's having the same problem code 25 if possible that you can fix it what do I need to do in order to ship it to you and payment options?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey sorry guys about the late response. For some reason I didnt get an email showing anybody responded back to the thread strange.. So far I've tested the fix on 26 Turbo models and 8 non turbo models all users reported back 100% no issues. I have a bigger thread here that has more detailed info on pwc today honda section thread name Honda Jetski ECU

Since Im not getting notifications you can email me fireball2244atgmail.com

Thanks again

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey sorry guys about the late response. For some reason I didnt get an email showing anybody responded back to the thread strange.. So far I've tested the fix on 26 Turbo models and 8 non turbo models all users reported back 100% no issues. I have a bigger thread here that has more detailed info on pwc today honda section thread name Honda Jetski ECU

Since Im not getting notifications you can email me fireball2244atgmail.com

Thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all

Just wanted to let you guys know a little over a year now I've been working on trying to fix the famous Code 25 issue on the 2004 to 2007 Honda Jet ski's.

So far I have a solid fix for the F12X model (Turbo) and currently working on a solution to fix the NON turbo ecu's as apparently they have the same problem

If anybody has a NON turbo 2004 and up with the code 25 issue please let me know.

I am willing to program a couple of members for FREE to help out with the testing. The ecu's are already junk and worth nothing so trying will not hurt.

Requirements:
  • Members must pay for shipping and return shipping. You can pay for both the same time when shipping it out and put the return label in the box.
  • Leadtime is about 3 days depending on my schedule.
  • Members will report back on this Thread with the results.
  • I will open a small quarter size section on the ECU to reflash and reseal with new potting material.

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for an damages to engine or driver. This is purely for testing purposes. Use at your own risk.

Thanks again
I have a turbo replaced the ecu once did not fix problem any suggestions

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all

Requirements:
  • Members must pay for shipping and return shipping. You can pay for both the same time when shipping it out and put the return label in the box.
  • I will open a small quarter size section on the ECU to reflash and reseal with new potting material.

Thanks again
Hello my name is Andrew are you still recoding the computer for the Honda FX12 turbo ski?

I have the issue now where are you and how much pls? Do you do it yourself in Australia? Reason for that question is apparently there is a guy in USA that does it my contact number is 0415909333 many thanks Andrew

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all

Requirements:

Thanks again
Are you providing a reflash service for ECM?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts