Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Aquatraq turbo that I have hardly ridden this year. The last time I took it out, while getting on it in a turn, the engine stalled for less than 1 minute, then continued right back at the throttle speed I was at. The warning signal started sounding and the oil light came on. I would cut it off, then start it back up and the alarm was gone until I got on it again. While traveling at a slower pace, this never happened. Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Thanks!!!!!!!
Rog

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for not putting more in the initial thread... the oil level was good. As soon as I seen the oil lamp on, that is the first thing I checked. The ski had been winterized last fall. It had not been ridden much last summer, but as far as I know, this problem was not happening last year.

Thanks for any help!!!

Rog

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems to me that the switch is working fine. I am under the impression that the warning light only comes on when the engine stalls. If the engine don't stall, then the warning signal and oil light don't sound or come on. It just seems to me that the switch is doing what it is supposed to do. I will look at the switch to confirm this. Thanks for the help. If you have any other suggestions, I will be checking back.

Roger

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same problem as you body i got a 2005 FX12 turbo and it does the same exact thing as yours is doing i ve taken it to honda 3 times and they still didnt fix the problem first time it happend i went and got a oil change at honda thinking that thats what it needed and changed all the sparkplugs still does same, if anyone knows how to fix that i would be verry happy to know but my next step is to replace the oil pump and check if everything is getting power,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts