Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sony sdr12 covered by diving case and i searched the net on how to fix it on yamaha sho cruiser.. but could not find any solution/idea:dunno:

I tried the suction cup mounts but there is no single flat area on the jet ski
and i don't want to make holes on it...

please if there are any professional mounts for jet ski, let me know about it..

Thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Camera for PWC

Get a GoPro. Very nice.. and inexpensive. Don't use suction cup though. Attach the provided mount. Takes Hi-def movies (1-hour) or takes a photo every 5-seconds. My buddy has one he uses on his race car. He was goingto let me use it but after I saw the quality of the movies I bought the widescreen version.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Get a GoPro. Very nice.. and inexpensive. Don't use suction cup though. Attach the provided mount. Takes Hi-def movies (1-hour) or takes a photo every 5-seconds. My buddy has one he uses on his race car. He was goingto let me use it but after I saw the quality of the movies I bought the widescreen version.
That is what I have is the Hero Go Pro helmet cam. I use it mainly on my ATV's and mount the camera either to my helmet or the handlebars. I actually just hooked it up to both of my jet ski's and took some videos this past Monday. You can check them out in the video area on here. I have them uploaded to youtube. The camera with mounts runs just under $200.00 but is well worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts