Registered
209 Posts
do you own one?

have you ridden one before?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would have thought that saying that i am a nube would explain that and maybe the question in and of its self would have been a big flag to the answer to that question but i will do more than you have done and answer your question and say no now will you answer mine for you see the reason i have ask the question is i want one and i want to learn all i can about them before i get one i was to the understanding that this is why this forum is here is so people can share info

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would love to ride one however i live in west Tennessee and i have only ever seen one here and it was going down the river and both of mine are in the shop so i could not chase him down to see if i could ride it

·
Registered
9 Posts
maybe this will help

if you can ride a bike its the same thing you have to lean one way or the other.. at least thats how i ride the best way to learn is to ride on your knees and turn get used to the throttle and manuvering of the ski. its sounds dumb but wants you learn you will be like duh. to turn sharp its a little harder you need a good ride plate one with fins works best in my opinon have fun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks i have had 2 dirt bikes till i sold them to get a raptor but i kind of miss them now yea that makes sense thanks again it sounds like riding a knee board

·
Registered
209 Posts
i would have thought that saying that i am a nube would explain that and maybe the question in and of its self would have been a big flag to the answer to that question but i will do more than you have done and answer your question and say no now will you answer mine for you see the reason i have ask the question is i want one and i want to learn all i can about them before i get one i was to the understanding that this is why this forum is here is so people can share info
:appl:wow your fucking kidding right...... dont think i share huh, read my posts.........and then lighten up a little.....i was trying to be nice considering the question you just asked:laugh:

NOOB doesnt mean you havent ridden one before, it just means you dont know shit about em...

the only real way to learn how to turn is by getting one...all the info you hear goes right out the window once you grab a hand full of stand-up throttle...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok sorry it just struck me wrong thats all i thought you were just being a smart a** your right i don't know sh** about them thats why i am depending on yall i want to learn all i can before i get one

·
Registered
13 Posts
just started riding standups too... gotta learn to shift your weight in the tray too foward you slide to back and you flip...just find the medium and lean in and get low. REMEMBER the gas is your friend :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts