Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm hoping someone may be familiar enough with the fuel system on the VX110 to help me out here. Long story short, my 2006 VX110 had fuel pressure problems, I narrowed it down to the fuel pump assembly, I didn't want to buy a new one so I purchased a rebuild kit from Quantum Fuel Systems which included a new fuel pump, regulator, and filter. I installed everything but still had fuel pressure problems, so I broke it back down and started testing for pressure from the pump forwards. The pump would easily pressurize almost 100psi so I know that's good, but once installed in the assembly with the regulator, I lost pressure, it seems the regulator was bleeding out the excess fuel before it even got the fuel line. If I plugged the output hose on the regulator then I could easily build pressure but with it open, it wouldn't build any pressure. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? Pics attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was trying to look through the assembly with a strong light and it seems like there may be some type of built in filter inside the assembly?? Anyone know by chance? Unfortunately it can't be opened as that particular part is welded shut.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts