Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
How do you do a 360 on a VX110. They hold pretty tight to the water. The salesman said you can do it when we bought it. Also is there a site or something to learn tricks you can do on a sit down PWC. Thanks

Kevin Gillette

·
Registered
209 Posts
check your pm's

not to much you can do on a sitdown ,,,,unless you wanna haul-ass:thumbsup:....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had to slow down with all of that kind of stuff since we now have kids but The salesman said we'd have to take off the stabilizer fins on the side in order to do a 360. We tried doing one the first day we had it and it just cut really sharp in the water and did a full turn instead of a 360. On my old one, we had to get it up to full throttle on smoothe water then turn the handlebars really fast so it would do a 360. But I'd take off those stabilizers and try it. We haven't done it and I don't think we will just becaue of the kids, they'll be trying to do it and getting hurt if they see us doing it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've had to slow down with all of that kind of stuff since we now have kids but The salesman said we'd have to take off the stabilizer fins on the side in order to do a 360. We tried doing one the first day we had it and it just cut really sharp in the water and did a full turn instead of a 360. On my old one, we had to get it up to full throttle on smoothe water then turn the handlebars really fast so it would do a 360. But I'd take off those stabilizers and try it. We haven't done it and I don't think we will just becaue of the kids, they'll be trying to do it and getting hurt if they see us doing it.
those are the sponsons you are talking about.... do not! take those off, you will not have full control of your boat and there could be an accident...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts