Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you are worried about gas to the point where you would stop having fun on your ski to save money then perhaps you need to re-consider your purchase? Don't forget about the maintanence and break down costs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fair enough. I guess its the same as any petrol powered vechicle. They will use the most gas at high rpm and when really loaded up, eg dragging someone out of the water or carrying lots more weight/people than you need to. If you want to save gas try and sit at a nice constant speed without hard on/off throttle. Try not to hold it at full speed.
However I kind of think that spoils all the fun, my thoughts are always fill it up with as much as I can afford and ride how I like to and if I run out half an hour before the guy who has been riding like a nana all day then I'm not worried because I have twice as much fun :)

Goodluck

ps. nice to see a young fella who wants to pay his way for a change. Keep it up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.