Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the trick to turning these things... ive rode jetskis before and ive read how the hx needs some getting used to but this thing is super unstable... just trying to sit at idle in the water wasnt happening.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Think of it as bike for the water, how hard is it to be stationary on a road bike without moving? If you follow my drift
Now as for turning if you can corner a kawasaki stand up you should find it easy, The trick is just ever so slighty let off the power just before turning let the front dip turn the handle bars and gas it again, its all done within a blink of the eye
Altering the trim makes it handle completly differantly, trim in the midddle to down it handles like a race bike, trim fully up it kinda handles like a speedway bike, ie a lot of fun either way

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you know how to deep water board? if not you are going to struggle, watching somebody try and board one is even more amusing than watching them fall off

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i load from the right side of the jet ski... i put my lanyard on and start jetski once i get my grip i gas it and pull myself up...was never a problem on my xp

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on the back of my hx instead of the normal screw in hull plug i have 2 duck bill drains. any down fall to these

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one last question... on foot placement... i ride most of the time standing up unless im straight ripping it... with foot placement in turns, i keep my foot in the back to which ever way im turning.. ie taking left turn my left foot is placed to the rear

·
Registered
10 Posts
When Im on the hx I am sat down feet postioned in the middle either side, I spend most of my time on an sxr so its nice to have a seat for a change,
Oh and when you take a sharp turn and you are sat, you will feel the seat squat lower which helps you turn quicker as it lowers you centre of gravity.
Let me know how it goes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts