Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year I saw a guy pulling a boat with what looked like 2 jet skis docked to the back. Is there some type of hybrid system where a single boat can be powered by 2 jet skis which can in turn be undocked and used separately?

I've tried searching the net for something about this and come up empty.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Last year I saw a guy pulling a boat with what looked like 2 jet skis docked to the back. Is there some type of hybrid system where a single boat can be powered by 2 jet skis which can in turn be undocked and used separately?

ive only seen them with one ski.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Like this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've seen ones with 2 skies in the movies but never in person. There is a single for sale here in nashville without a ski on craigslist.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sport Deck Shuttle Craft

I would love to hear some negative and draw back opinions on these. The pros are obvious but between these and the ski its a heft investment if you buy new. I could have a very nice center console for that price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a shuttle craft, It is great and works very well, I simply through out an anchor and unhook one strap. Pull out and away I go. The only downside that I see is it has only one slot for the waverunner, My wife also has a waverunner and for us to both go with the shuttle craft and the waverunners we need two trucks and two trailers. One trailer with the shuttle craft and the waverunner mounted in it. Then the other waverunner on its own trailer. So I have a total of 3 waverunners and if we want to ride we take two on a dbl trailer and leave the shuttle craft at home. If we want to boat and relax we take the single waver runner in the shuttle craft. This is the only downside that I have found.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have been online looked atleast once a year (not too aggressivesly) for this for years! The very end scene of the movie Speed 2! with kianuea a e eee uu revees or whatever his names is... the villan uses this boat... 2 jetskis powering it// docked in the back? coolest thing ever... all I have found is a rinky dink single ski powered boat where you have to ride the ski to drive... the boat in the movie was way better and they didnt have to sit on the motoe (jet ski) to drive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts