Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've now had about 17 hours or so on my new 2010 Wake Pro 215, and hre are a few impressions (aside from the key problems I mentioned elsewhere).

First, the iBR system with the throttle, brake, and reverse all on the front of the handlebars is just excellent. So much easier to park and manoever with precision, everyone else is jealous. And it helps in so many ways, for example when your spotter has to take a knot out of the tow rope while feeding it out, and so you have to "pause" but yet go ahead in wee spurts so the rope doesn't get caught under the ski.

Second, the programmeable ski mode is a great idea. You never have to fuss about whether your acceleration is just right, or watch your speed - it's all automatic, and great for young skiers/wakeboarders.

Third, the speed - well, it is fast - very fast, and more than I need.

Fourth, the waves - it takes them so easily with the S# v hull.

More later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seadoo wake 215 2011

Thats music to my ears Snake, I have just payed for a "2011 wake pro 215" but i have to wait the weekend till i can pick it up and its killing me! I cant seem to find much chatter about them around the net so it hard to get i idear if ive made the right choice with the wake model or not.. How has it been for reliabillity and so on? is there any tip you can give me or was it all smoth sailing?

Look forward to hearing more about your toy!

Shaun

1 - 2 of 2 Posts