Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new and did some searching around this site and basically it seems to be a site where people post mechanical problems and nobody answers them. Or, people post PWC for sale and nobody buys them. Nice!:cheeky4::thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is too bad. Its a nice enough place. Maybe because it is off season people are really checking the site. I mean I live in South Florida so its like hot as balls down here so its always season.

·
Registered
14 Posts
iPhone Ap for 2 cycle premix

For anyone interested, I found an iPhone ap geared toward 2 cycle engines and premixing. Gas mix 2.0 is the ap and it complely takes the thought (and error) out of premixing. It allows you to select the ratio and enter the gas amount in tenths of gallons or liters and gives you an exact amount of oil to add. It is definately worth looking into!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, Im new to this forum. This site quite dead!

recently i bought brand new Yamaha 2011 VX18R & im in lovin it.

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Linesix,

Yes, it's true, there is not a lot going on. I am hoping it is just due to the fact that it is the middle on winter and there is not a lot of focus on watercraft. I have recieved some replies to posts that I have made so there is hope that with some "CPR" it will get kickin again!

Enjoy that new Yamaha!

Chris

·
Registered
19 Posts
i joined up here but wasnt really welcome as a stand up rider , i moved to X-h20 great site lots of help and loads of posts and its based in the usa as well winter not stopping those boys from posting :-}}}

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
For anyone interested, I found an iPhone ap geared toward 2 cycle engines and premixing. Gas mix 2.0 is the ap and it complely takes the thought (and error) out of premixing. It allows you to select the ratio and enter the gas amount in tenths of gallons or liters and gives you an exact amount of oil to add. It is definately worth looking into!

Cheers!
I heard about this app. Is it available on BlackBerry phones?

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
I've noticed the board has been alot more active in the last few weeks. Don't know if it's because spring is coming or what. But either way that's great news!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts