Personal Water Craft Forum banner

James Bushell Jettribe Factory Rider Takes 2nd in Pro Open At the King’s Cup Thailand

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jettribe 
#1 ·

I had great time as always in Thailand Kings Cup and it is a great event to end the 2013 year. Many thanks to Jettribe and their crew for their outstanding support. Derek Correl Jettribe Member for holding and the custom pit shirts for my race crew. My pit shirts was made too late to Fed Ex to Thailand so the Jettribe staff flew into Thailand and hand delivered them to me at the race site. Talk about commitment.....

Now for the racing part. We had some ups and downs I had a bad start in the first moto getting pushed out and coming round the hole shot in 8th worked my way up to 6th. the second moto I got better start and finished 3rd. Sunday came and woke up in a good mood went out and won both motos with Aero Aswar tailing me. This gave me 2nd overall for second year in a row. The Jettribe crew was awesome plus my team and holders done a great job and the Jettribe gear performed flawlessly.

The next month I will enjoy the holidays and look forward to 2014 season.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.