Personal Water Craft Forum banner

Jet Ski Fishing CBBT

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Jimizee028 
#1 ·
I had some time this afternoon so I dropped my Yamaha SUV at Messick Boat Ramp in Poquoson Virginia around 1300 and headed out to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel for some Togging. It was a pretty day in the bay, glassy with small swells so I was able to average 45 mph all day.
I stopped briefly at the Fourth Island of the the CBBT and was suprised to see the seals still here. I then went and fished several piles around the High Rise and caught several Oyster Toads and one small Tog. I was using Green Crabs that I picked up from Pop's Bait and Tackle in Hampton, I also had some fidddlers. Later I moved over to Nautilus shoals and tried for some Red Drum using peeler crab . I had one good long run that did not stick and also caught a couple of Dog Shark. I was back at the ramp around 1900hrs. I would like to have stayed later and Drum fished more but you can not have a PWC out after dark. I traveled 42 miles and burned 8.7 gals. Another great afternoon, here are a couple of pictures.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.