Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I just put up a neat utility for finding locations to load your Jetski into the water. It only has a few entries in it now, because it's user-supported - you can contribute to the database by finding ramps you use and clicking on them in the map.

Click to Jetski Ramp Locations for the Jetski loading ramp map.

Feedback is appreciated...! It's brand new and currently kinda bare-bones, so there are likely to be improvements along the way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would try to make the tacks a little smaller, because as it gets used, there are a few parts of the world where the tacks will be really close together.

Other than that, since I tried to add Horn Harbor Marine in Virginia, it won't refresh the map for me. But this is a GOOD idea. I suspect there are boat maps that you can pilfer data from as well.

shooter

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would try to make the tacks a little smaller, because as it gets used, there are a few parts of the world where the tacks will be really close together.

Other than that, since I tried to add Horn Harbor Marine in Virginia, it won't refresh the map for me. But this is a GOOD idea. I suspect there are boat maps that you can pilfer data from as well.
GREAT feedback, thanks! I'll definitely make the icons/pins smaller; I've already run into the "squished together" issue :) I'm going to see if I can get that changed in the next day (I'm trying to squeeze my time on this project in between work :)

Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts