Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. I just bought a complete jet ski for 200. it has a 951 in it and I am trying to find out some info on it. It does not run but i know i can ge tit running. It turns by hand and the starter relay clicks when trying to start.
I am so excited to have some fun on this thing.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Good luck man that's a deal! Worse case you have to rebuild the top end you'll still have a hell of a deal.
Eaxactly, you can't even find a motorless "john" boat around here for two bills let alone a late model muscle two seater like the RX.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Peeps, Just joined and I have a question if I may, Looking at a 2001 rxdi and i need to know what type of oil to run in it? Sea doo oil? If so what type, Mineral or semi-synthetic or full synthetic. Or can I run any other 2-cycle oil> Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Hey Peeps, Just joined and I have a question if I may, Looking at a 2001 rxdi and i need to know what type of oil to run in it? Sea doo oil? If so what type, Mineral or semi-synthetic or full synthetic. Or can I run any other 2-cycle oil> Thanks

SeaDoo XPS-II synthetic oil. That's what Bombardier recommends. If you ending buying the RX make sure the previous owner ran this oil otherwise I'd highly recommending draining the oil tank and refilling with the XPS because certain oils mixed together can jello.

Same stuff new bottle

·
Registered
4 Posts
SeaDoo XPS-II synthetic oil. That's what Bombardier recommends. If you ending buying the RX make sure the previous owner ran this oil otherwise I'd highly recommending draining the oil tank and refilling with the XPS because certain oils mixed together can jello.

Same stuff new bottle

Ok, Thanks for the help. I did buy it last night, The owner says he only ran SeaDoo oil in it and he thinks the last bottle he bought was white but it could have been yellow. He said it's whatever his local SeaDoo dealer recommended. I'll post a pic. or two if I can figure out how. Thanks again
100_2130.jpg

100_2131.jpg

100_2132.jpg

100_2135.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
200 bucks for that?! I thought you'd show us a near destroyed ski for that kinda price but it looks pretty fine! Good luck with your project :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
200 bucks for that?! I thought you'd show us a near destroyed ski for that kinda price but it looks pretty fine! Good luck with your project :thumbsup:
Hello, No no I'm not the one who only spent $200.00, (I wish) This one cost me much more than that, But it did come with the trailer. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts