Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 3rd thread on here, I'm a 1st time buyer and I've been looking for Waverunners over the past few days and have been shopping for a jet ski/PWC over the past month or so. Today I called up a dealer about an hour and a half away, and they happened to have what I wanted in stock, 1 left, for what I feel is a great price! I bought a brand new 2009 Yamaha FX Cruiser HO in Platinum Metallic for $10,890 incl. all freight and setup fees. New '10 models in the area were asking $12,399 + freight and setup fees. I got/will get the $450 in free accessories, that I still have to pick out (cover, jackets, etc.) however the dealer said there will be a new promotion on Wed., and if it's better, he'll let me know IF he can find out a day early what it'll be - or I can gamble on it being better too... hmm... I'm doing all of this on Tuesday when I go to pick it up. They're closed for Memorial Day and so are the banks. I just did a credit card deposit over the phone for now to secure my purchase. I also was able to get a used trailer, 1 year old, that was just traded in for $550 vs. a new one at $699, saving me a little bit of money there! Registration and plates for the ski and trailer was $295, making my out the door total with everything $12,650. I THINK I did good since I couldn't find any used and newer FX Cruiser HO's and wanted one, well, NOW, ..I'm so impatient! :) I'm loving how it comes in Platinum Metallic, I love silver. It'll match my Titanium Metallic 4Runner and that's kind of a cool bonus! Yup, I'm excited and wanted to share the news with possible new friends I may meet on here!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
CONGRATS! You got the best ski on the market IMO, and that was not a bad price for a new one. I like the color too! :party-smiley-020:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ernest! I also love the color! I can't wait to photograph it while hooked up to my '08 4Runner Sport :D

I'm also changing my mind and going with the dealers offer of taking the 3 year warranty, he said if I do that he'd throw in a Yamaha cover for the machine and a coast guard kit. That'd leave me to buy the 2 fenders, 2 dock lines, tow rope, life jackets, and an anchor, which should only run me around $200 more. That way I kind of get the best of both Worlds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts